MAFIA blog: Recover My Files 3.26


Recover My Files 3.26

Download + Addon

At 12:24, Anonymous Anoniem said...

wat is dit voor programma, en waar kan ik het voor gebruiken?
toch alvast hartelijk bedankt!!! 

Posted by sam

 
At 23:17, Anonymous Anoniem said...

Recover My Files™ data recovery software will recover deleted files emptied from the Windows Recycle Bin, or lost due to the format of a hard drive, virus infection, unexpected system shutdown or software failure.

Recover My Files™ is fast and easy. No technical or data recovery software skill is required. Use Recover My Files™ to perform hard drive data recovery, or recover deleted files from floppy disk, zip drive, compact flash, smart media, or other removable media. 

Posted by mark

 
At 16:53, Anonymous Anoniem said...

thnx, mark! 

Posted by sam

 

<< Home